2.18.2008

Randy Parsons

I realized that I never posted about our wedding photographer. This weekend, I put together a little montage of our wedding, and was amazed at how many of our photos are fantastic. The first 100 times I had looked through them, I completely missed a few of the great ones. We had such good luck in finding Randy. She is incredibly talented, down to earth, and went with the flow on the day of the wedding; taking charge when she needed to, and laying low when she didn't. She captured the dynamic of the event and the interactions of the guests impeccably. Her newly revamped website is here. Below is a little sample of her work from our wedding.

3 comments:

cara said...

your wedding pictures are absolutely stunning, it looks like a really beautiful day and I love the gorgeous colours and how relaxed it all looks.

So beautiful!

janet - roses or ranunculus said...

the photos from your wedding are amazing. you and your husband look so happy. thanks for sharing!

one quick question, i love your pink anne klein shoes. can you tell me the name of them? thanks!

miya said...

peonies and polaroids, thanks so much- all the attention is making me blush!
hi berry bride! thanks for the comment- i can't remember the name of them, but i found them on endless.com... hope that helps!