1.05.2008

Use me to...


Over break, we went to the graduation party for a neighbor who (finally) finished his undergrad. I thought I would make him a nice set of stationary that he could use after interviews, but also wanted to make him some cool stationary that he could use for more social purposes. I put together this set that consists of 5 designs. Each had a suggestion of ways that the enclosed cards could be used. Suggestions included:
"Use me for flattery"
"Use me for half-hearted apologies for last night's behavior"
"Use me to weasel your way onto the yacht"
"Use me for unabashed bribery"
and
"Use me to say thank you for the lovely gift basket."

1 comment:

Meg Blocker said...

These are so cool...I love the different typefaces, and I really love the Hirabayashi Designs logo you've created...