4.19.2008

Moving

The camera is a little wonky today, but here are some images of the moving announcements that I goccoed this morning. It was just a little doodle that I cooked up while watching an episode of Weeds (Best. Show. EVER!). I had some issues with the blue ink (namely, it was old and had separated, so it ended up being all oozy all over the place in some places and clogging up the screen in others). No matter; it's a sunny Saturday, and we all need a weekly exercise in letting imperfections go. They're shown along with the narcissus that I got at the green market from a man in a plaid hat with a bushy beard, the inside of whose van looked like the Dutch countryside.

1 comment:

Meg Blocker said...

Hey! So, due to the complete lack of cell reception at Ikea Elizabeth, and to my cell phone being buried beneath 8 zillion tote bags in my actual purse (tote bags being all green and stuff, now that I have resolved to use as few shopping bags as possible), I did not get your message about ramps till about 11 PM on Saturday, when I emerged from the Ikea assembly haze.

Greenmarket, next Saturday, you and me? Me want ramps! And rhubarb!!!